Meet Your USG Representatives!

Kayla Biege ‘25 – President

Kayla (she / her) is a nursing major. She is USG’s current Vice President of Club Outreach and has been involved in USG for the past two years. She is also involved in Moravian’s Student Nurse Association, Phi Eta Sigma, and Tri-Beta Honor Societies. She is a member of the Student Alumni Representatives and the HUB Desk Managers. She is excited to work with the new USG board to strengthen USG as an organization and work to improve the Moravian Community.

Liliana Brockway ‘25 – Executive Vice President

Lili (she / her) is an English major with minors in French a Sociology. She is USG’s current Vice President for Student Engagement and has served on USG for the past two years. She’s also involved in the Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority as the Director of Service and Giving for the second year running, the Head Trainer for the 26 Point Ambassador, a student worker and the intern for the Office of Admission, as well as a Reeves Library student worker. She is the treasurer for the Zinzendorf Literary Society and a STAR. Lili can’t wait to continue her journey with USG and strives to improve the community here at Moravian University starting from within USG.

Grace DiDomenico ‘26 – VP of Finance

Grace (she / her) is a business major on the pre-law track. She has previously served on the USG board last term as a North Campus representative and as a finance committee member. She’s so excited to be taking on a new journey as VP of Finance! She’s involved in other on-campus organizations such as MAC, 26 Points, STAR’s, and is a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha. She also works on campus at the HUB Desk, Admissions Office, and Phonathon.

Cielo Disla ‘25 – VP of Club Outreach

Cielo (she / her) is a Biology major with a Secondary Education Certificate. As a proud first-generation Latina immigrant hailing from the Dominican Republic, Cielo’s transition to the U.S. was a whirlwind of cultural adjustments. Amidst the changes, it was the kindness of teachers and fellow peers that became her sanctuary. Now, her mission is clear: to be the kind of support that makes others feel valued, seen, and equipped for success. Taking on the role of Vice President of Club Outreach is not just a position; it’s her way of turning these aspirations into a reality.

Elizabeth Kameen ‘26 – VP of Internal Operations

Liz (she / her) is super involved on campus, whether it be the student newspaper, literary magazine, America Reads, a Humanities Fellow, a Writing Fellow, a Writing Consultant, or the Writing at Moravian Student Assistant. This is her second term in USG, and she joined because she wanted to have a positive impact on the campus community.

Aylia J. Mahon ‘26 – VP of Student Engagement

Aylia (she / her) is a Health Science major on the Pre-Physical Therapy track with a minor in Public Health. She is actively involved in several activities on campus, including 26 Points, MAC (Moravian Activities Counsel), and ZTA, and she’s had the opportunity to participate in various alumni networking events. Aylia is known for her social and empathetic personality, which allows her to connect with people from all walks of life and speak up in various situations. Her passion is to improve communication across all aspects of campus life.

Zachery Bingaman ‘25 – Senator of Sustainability

Zachery (he / him) is a Neuroscience and Computer Science dual major. He is also an RA on campus and is a part of the Delta Tau Delta Fraternity. He enjoys the outdoors, playing music, learning about new things, and spending time with his friends!

Ryan Burke ‘26 – Senator of APPC

Ryan (he / him) is a Finance major with a minor in Business Management. He is from Staten Island, NY, and was raised in Nazareth, PA. He is a part of STARs, a few clubs, a student worker at the IT Desk, and the President of Delta Tau Delta! He is an active listener, highly organized, detail-oriented, and excited to be a voice for the Moravian community!

Katelyn Donovan ‘26 – Senator of Campus Life

Katelyn (she / her) would like to thank everyone for electing her as this year’s Senator of Campus Life. It truly means the world and she looks forward to starting in this role soon! She is heavily involved on campus, whether it be Admissions as a 26 Point Ambassador or Residence Life as an RA, as well as Greek Life and the Dance Company! She looks forward to starting soon and continuing to see our campus flourish over her term!

Caillie Fish ‘25 – Senator of Campus Engagement

Caillie (she / her) is from Danville, PA. She’s a Writing Fellow/Consultant and Event Tech and a member of the Track and Field team, SAAC, Phi Eta Sigma, and The Comenian. Currently, she is writing a book that she hopes will be published soon!

Benjamin Fritz ‘27 – Senator of Dining

Ben (he / him) is a freshman nursing major. He is from Central PA and enjoys eating food, running, and music. He is a member of SNA, the cheese club, the public health club, and Phonathon. Being from a rural area of PA, he is used to home-cooked meals 24/7 so he wanted to be the senator of dining to improve the quality of our dining services to fit with the community’s needs.

Margie Rayne ‘26 – Senator of DEI

Margie (they / she) is from a small town in Maryland. They are involved in a few groups on campus like BSU and Track and Field. They’re part of the black community, queer community and they’re neurodiverse. They look forward to being in this position and working with everyone!! They hope to continue to bridge the gap between the students and the staff when it comes to DEI by facilitating open communication. They want to support the people that are affected by DEI.

Za’Nya Wright ‘25 – Senator of Student Wellness

Za’Nya (she / her) is a first-generation college student and is part of the Millennium Fellowship here at Moravian. She is very excited to be a part of USG and to bring awareness to student overall well-being.

Giselle Ponce-Bautista ‘25 – Commuter Student Rep

Giselle (she / her) is a Neuroscience major. Some of her involvements on campus include, the Tri-Alpha honor society and the current class of 2025 Liaison in USG. She also does environmental science research with Dr. Woods! She is very excited to take on the Commuter Representative for the 2024 year term!

Michaela Wilcox ‘25 – Commuter Student Rep

Michaela (she / her) is an English major with an Early Childhood Education Certification. She is involved in AST as the Director of Philanthropy, KDP as the treasurer, The Donate Life Club, Phi Eta Sigma, and a Community School Fellow for Lincoln Elementary School. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading books, and doing all sorts of arts and crafts. She is ecstatic to join the USG family in 2024 and cannot wait to share her ideas to better her commuter student community!

Emily Alonge ‘27 – North Campus Representative

Emily (she / her) is so excited to be joining Moravian’s United Student Government. As North Campus Representative, she looks forward to listening to feedback from the student population and working alongside Jasmine to make their campus the best it can possibly be!

Jasmine Danweber ‘26 – North Campus Representative

Jasmine (she / her) is a Public Health major with a minor in Nutrition. On campus, she is a member of the Equestrian Team, a member of the Public Health Club, the secretary of the Environmental Coalition, a Student Alumni Representative, a Haupert Union Building Desk Manager, and a First-Year Writing Fellow. As an incoming North Campus Representative, she is committed to advocating for improved campus facilities, resources, and the overall well-being of her peers.

AJ Minnich ‘25 – Class of 2025 Liaison

AJ (he / him) is an English major with minors in political science and communications. On campus, he is the editor-in-chief of The Comenian, treasurer of The Manuscript, vice-president of Video Game Club, a writing fellow, consultant at the Writing Center, Reeves Library worker, and now a class of 2025 liaison for USG! In his spare time, he likes playing video games, writing (obviously), watching comedy shows, and playing with his dogs.

Ryan Younes ‘25 – Class of 2025 Liaison

Ryan (he / him) is a neuroscience major. He is very excited to be joining USG and to offer his services to the Moravian community.

Lyana Cintron ‘27 – South Campus Representative

Lyana (she / her) is originally from Allentown, PA and came to Moravian with a high school and an associate’s degree. She is passionate about reading, writing, and pretty much everything literature. She aspires to make a difference in the poverty of Pennsylvania as she grows older.

Sam Rosas ‘27 – South Campus Representative

Sam (he / they) is from East Stroudsburg, PA. Sam is currently the Soprano Clarinetist and Bass Clarinetist for the Moravian University Orchestra, Tenor Saxophonist for the Moravian University Marching Band, Saxophonist for the Saxophone Orchestra, Clarinetist for the Clarinet Choir, Oboist for the Baroque Ensemble, Baritone in the University Choir and Chorale, Singer in the Cabaret Ensemble, Bass Clarinetist in the Wind Ensemble, and Bass Clarinetist and Student Director for the Wind Quintet. Sam ran for South Campus Representative for USG to represent his community and get more involved on campus.

Alex Dillon – Class of 2026 Liaison

Alex (he / him) is an undecided major. He’s a member of ROTC, Student Veterans Association, and Catholics on Campus. This will be his second term on USG and can’t wait to continue to make a positive impact on Moravian’s campus!

Maryam Ibrahim – Class of 2026 Liaison

Maryam (she / her) is a Middle Eastern immigrant from Syria. She loves to travel and learn about different cultures. She also collects vinyls of music from all over the world! She is very excited to join the USG community because she wants to embrace diversity and bring people together in the community!

Katie Appleman – Class of 2027 Liaison

Katie (she / her) is a first-year student at Moravian from Nazareth, PA. On campus, she is also involved in 26 Point Ambassadors, cheerleading, Stitches , and ASL club. She enjoys being active and getting involved on campus.

Avanté Kendall – Class of 2027 Liaison

Avanté (he / him) is a first-generation student majoring in Sociology and Anthropology. He grew up in Bethlehem and has always been very passionate about making sure everyone in his community feels welcomed and wanted. Avanté also ensures to makes a positive mark on his local community and the people around him.