USG Updates 3/22

• Muslim Student Association’s discretionary request of $500 for their first Ramadan Iftar was approved in full.
  • If clubs have any questions about budgets or finances, please contact [email protected], your club’s assigned financial representative, or Vice President of Finance Grace DiDomenico ([email protected]) for the quickest and most accurate information!
  • For the weekly club event email, the deadline for submitting flyers is 4 p.m. on Sundays! Late submissions will not be accepted.
  • Mental Wellness Day is Wednesday, March 27th from 11 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
  • Out of the Darkness Walk for suicide prevention will be held on April 20 at 9 a.m. in Cedar Beach Park in Allentown. Sign up here!
  • Reminder: posters and flyers for clubs can only be posted on dedicated bulletins, not on walls or windows!
  • Email has been sent to clubs to update information on the Moravian website.
  • Current Hound Discount program partners:
    • Crave- $1 off any drink
    • The Brick- 10% Discount
    • The Joint- 10% Discount 
    • Seasons- 10% Discount 
    • Fratelli- 10% Discount
    • Chocolate Lab- 15% Discount
    • Lehigh Pizza – 10% Discount
      • Sign up for The College Pizza Club, on Lehigh Pizza’s website, to receive additional discounts in your college email inbox! Discount Code: MU10.
  • The hill behind the HUB is not a designated walking area, so please avoid walking on it.
  • 14 new AEDs have been installed on campus and an updated map will be sent out soon.
  • New students in the class of 2028 will be given Apple watches to monitor the health and safety of students.